Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Tumbling into a technological black hole

 Technology is meant to make life easier right?  Well, why then is everything more difficult?  This morning I tried to share a new Facebook page I created yet when I looked on my home page, there is no evidence it has been shared.  

Then I came here to get a hyperlink to my blog.  Seriously I can't work out how to do it.  

I sometimes wonder why developers feel the need to keep changing everything.  Whatever happened to "if it's not broken don't fix it".  Its frustrating when I've worked out how to do something and then I have to try and work out how to do it all over again.

And now, rather than being excited about creative pursuits and the collaborative work I am doing with Jen Barrkhman I feel as though I'm falling into a dark hole where technology has me captive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment